What's a welcome video?
Welcome videos are short ~30 sec videos where reviewers share with the world that they've joined Vintro.
Where do welcome videos go?
- Our Social Media: We share welcome videos on our social media channels and with our network to spread the fantastic news of new reviewers joining our network and help drive early demand.
- Your Social Media: Many reviewers share their welcome videos with their follower's through their social media including on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Your Vintro Profile: You can upload your welcome video to your Vintro profile which helps make visitors more engaged. Ventures are more likely to purchase Vintros from reviewers with welcome videos than those without.
- Your name
- A statement that you've joined Vintro
- Your background
- What type of pitch you are looking for
- A call to action for the viewer to visit your profile and pitch to you
- Hi my name is__________ and I just joined Vintro. I have deep industry knowledge about__________ and can help provide __________ to companies who need __________. Come check out my Vintro profile and get a guaranteed response to your pitch. I can't wait to hear from you.
- Hi, my name is ______, my background is ___________, I’m so excited to join Vintro where you can pitch to me about __________ and where I can potentially help provide ___________.
Where do I send my welcome video?
Please email completed videos to email@example.com. You can also upload your video directly to your profile on your reviewer dashboard. If you post your video on social media and tag Vintro we will be sure to repost and share your video through our networks. Our team is so excited to watch you succeed!
Example Welcome Videos